Thursday, September 17, 2009

what the slut?

Here at RWHT we pretty much like any kind of music. From CSS to Mariah Carey to Elvis to Nsync to New Order to Shakira... yes, Shakira. One thing I respect about bands/solo artists is when they stick to their guns and do things their way. I'm sad to announce that previously mentioned Shakira has completely fallen off my list thanks to this:


WTF?!?!
There was a fucking time when fucking Shakira was fucking great (maybe the colombian alanis morissette?). This was the time where she actually had street cred and didn't have to fucking lip sync and fucking go on stage naked and shake her (nice) ass in front of millions (Using blatant sex to sell music is SO 2000 anyway) Now ladies and gentlemen, I loves me some trashy pop (Britney Spears FOREVER!) but Shakira didn't start off that way. She's slowly becoming the fucking hoe bag you see before your eyes. And what's up with her blonde hair? And why does everyone go blonde when they become famous? And why the fuck do I love her new song so much? And why the fuck am I talking about Shakira on my blog?


Let's take a look back on Shakira and her fucking glory days.


Total cheeseballs but respectably awesome. Fuck.


0 comments: