Wednesday, November 11, 2009

watch my eye heal!

Because tomorrow morning I'm off to beg the cruel staff of the Conan O'Brien show for tickets, I'm going on granny schedule (i hope that shit made sense, basically i didnt go to sleep last night so that i get tired early tonight and wake up early the rest of the week!) ...which means today's blog will be cut significantly short as I just do not have it in me to write something worth while. Oh btw, today is the one month anniversary of my black eye!!!


(this is me looking a hot mess at like 3 am - notice my eye is practically back to it's buggy self!)

too tired to continue...

i leave you with my eye. now with 100% more cool healing gif!!!


(keep your eye on my eye)

WTF BISH! There's always time for a music video! I choose Metric's Sick Muse because I can't get it out of my head and i'm going out of my mind!!!

0 comments: