um, holy shit guys. can we talk about Chromeo's Business Casual for a quick second? if you're looking to end your summer on a high note then this is the album for you. while i would say that Brandon Flowers' Flamingo is also an end of summer album, i think it gives off more of a road trip vibe [which is perfectly acceptable here at RWHT]. the lyrics to Business Casual aren't necessarily end of summer themed but the music is so funkable and the music is ever so smooth that you wont exactly find yourself asking what Dave 1 is singing in French on 'J'ai Claqué La Porte' or that Dave 1 is having an arguement with his girl on 'Hot Mess'. you know what team? i'm going to make sure you have a damn good end to summer 2010. follow my guide!
- GOOGLE SEARCH YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND FIND THE NEAREST ROOFTOP
- PROCEED TO CALL UP YOUR [INSERT FRIEND/FRIENDS/SIGNIFICANT OTHER HERE]
- BUY LIGHT ALCOHOL/GRAB A BLANKET/GRAB A PORTABLE CD PLAYER
- [YOU BETTER HAVE WASHED DOWN THERE JUST IN CASE]
- IS IT NIGHT TIME? GO UP TO THE ROOF TOP TOGETHER
- LAY THE BLANKET/ALCOHOL OUT
- CHAT FOR A LITTLE BIT. DRINK A LITTLE BIT.
- IT IS NOW TIME FOR CHROMEO.
- DO YOU FEEL THAT? PURE MAGIC.