Wednesday, December 30, 2009

catching up: to infinity and beyond 2009.

omg i feel like the last couple of weeks have been non-stop. i've been cleaning my room getting ready to have friends pass out here tomorrow night after going out on the town [which im sure will include some incredibly hot/awkward dancing by me]. and in a couple of weeks im moving into the den which will be remodeled into a bigger private room for me. i will miss the love shack like crazy but things change. this time next year i hope to be out on my own. i have so much planned for this upcoming year, it'll  definitely be life changing. anyway, i don't think i'm going to have any time to blog tomorrow so i want to wish you folks pals a happy new year. thanks so much for checking out my robot blog. here's to the future!


[mustachebot hearts you]

0 comments: