even though i feel like i've been raped in the nose by a giant cock made out of sandpaper i just cant bring myself to abandon you blog. you, my dearest blog, are stuck with me through good times and bad, mucus and phlegm, sexy sick voice, explosive diarrhea (which thankfully i don't have, unless i'm lying, you'll never know!). anyway, it's been an interesting couple of days here at RWHT. went to Jimmy Kimmel "Live" [shits pre recorded] and got to see MARIO JIM!!! (john krasinski), johnny galecki and allison iraheta. Good show, i'd say i loved this experience more than Conan but not more than Ellen [like duh omg! ...ill stop with that]. you guys, i also totally came out on t.v.! yeah no one in america gives a rats ass but i think i finally made it! next stop, millionaire! after jimmy i went out for pinks hotdogs (my first time, heh) with patty, her boyfriend and antonie. here's a pic! the rest are on my flickr.
who knew they were that big?! [thats what... shut up]
the next day i felt like shit and i spent the weekend in bed. bummer. i still havent done my christmas shopping. i'm guessing that's on tomorrows agenda. unless i spend another full day in bed having a roseanne and/or nip/tuck marathon. the joy of living is not lost on me. by the way, i've accumulated a whole bunch of "interesting" crap these past few days and i am about to dump everything here NOW!
take care guys!
- scott evans and some asshole that better back the fuck up right now.
- bryan singer coming back to x-men.
- paste magazines 25 best performances of the decade.
- css/tilly and the wall concert documentary. i came.
- top 100 songs of the 2000s according to justpressplay!
- watch the first 5 minutes of REC 2 over at Bloody Disgusting :o !!!
- 5 life lessons learned from the top teen film queens of the decade. anything with 'bring it on' is FACT.
- Bloody Disgustings Top Horror Movies of the decade parts 2, 3 and 4!
- 40 things that were popular at the beginning of the decade that arent anymore. OLD!!!
- shaun of the dead reunion!!!
- SAG award nominees.
- julie benz talks to one of my favorite bloggers trent of 'Pink is the New Blog' about the Dexter finale.
- Captain EO returns to disneyland!
- roger eberts favorite film posters of the decade [omg he loves the funny games poster too!]
- toy story 3 clip & LOST promo at slashfilm!
- couch potatos roll over and read this! top 10 tv shows of 2009.
- laremy legel of Film.com and his top 10 movies of 2009. he always pulls through.
- billboards pictures of the year.
- uk trailer for Tom Fords 'A Single Man' is fucking awesome.