Wednesday, August 11, 2010

and now a word from your friendly neighborhood host!

woah, taking a small break does not bode well at all when a break for me equals sitting around having a SPACED marathon while consuming massive amounts of strawberry/banana yogurt. i've been rethinking what i want to do with my near future seeing as how employment opportunities have been slim to none. never fear my gorgeous readers, i am not discouraged. in fact, i feel really good about the future! i am a starving artist in my own right [or so i'd like to think].

ladies and gentlemen, my birthday is in exactly 1 month. let's give ourselves a round of applause for making it to the halfway point. on to the music! but first, a picture of my current state:

liquor before beer you're in the clear.
douche factor in this picture = 89%

0 comments: