konnichiwa bitches! so i'm sitting here about to write this blog after nearly
inhaling eating a trailer park cheap, $5 pizza from my favorite local uh... vendor? seller of? dealer? [i'm going with dealer, makes me feel gangsta], the britney party in full swing when i reach for my cam to upload some pics from my night out in K-Town yesterday and... *THUNDER *DESTRUCTION *FIRE & BRIMSTONE my camera flat out dies. i'm not talking about battery dead, i'm talking about the bitch was dropped like a week ago and it's been acting funky ever since and it just completely jammed now. it gave out this loud vibrate-y sound (at least it might be useful in other ways?) and then just stopped, let out one last queef and died in my hands.
i'd like to apologize to St. Ellen for the mess i have turned her generosity into... now i'm stuck with my old camera which has fallen many, Many, MANY times but still manages to take a decent pic. such is life amen.
so instead of the blog i was going to post, here's a pic of me wearing god knows what from fucking jcpenney (that's what i get for shopping last minute), for a school project. bleh. not my style but whatevs, i got an A. oh and in addition let me just state #teamtiger #teamkanye #teamgaga - yup, i'm rolling that way now. clip that bitch shut now!
the photo shop continues...
oh and before i forget, the bookmarking of stories i want you guys to enjoy has gone overboard, time to dump some of them on my blog for the world to enjoy! yes my dearest friends, that means it's time to...
- shit, body language really does say a lot. are The Killers breaking up?
- 2010's most anticipated movies according to Film School Rejects.
- i'm pretty damn sure i'm the only one that watched the 1st season of Party Down, which is returning in April!
- absolutely no one believed me when i said La Roux's lead singer had a HORRIBLE voice - bitch agreed with me.
- i just saw the album 'art' for MGMT's new album, something tells me their no single plan is going to backfire. prove me wrong fellas. please.
- let's take a complete 360 and talk about Kelly Clarkson's new album!
- and bring it back with some Chromeo!
- the man behind my new haircut (flickr it), Jay Baruchel, to quit acting.
- Tiesto + Nelly Furtado + Tegan and Sara + Bloc Party = glitterBOMB!!!
- road kill carpet. want. no seriously, WANT!!!
- i'm hiding the quinto in here and here and here. you have to work for it.
YEAH YEAH YEAHS - SKELETONS