hey guys, so this past weekend was pretty tame in comparison to usual weekends around here. blame it on the weather. it rained all weekend long so i pretty much had to stay in. which was actually a pretty relaxing thing to do. i dont think there was a single point where i had anything to do, so i officially declared it lazy weekend. i did have to wake up early on saturday to let some guy my dad knows put up new wooden sliding doors in my room (the old plastic doors were ripping up) so that was a minus. picture weekend, which i officially started last weekend was put on hold because when i get lazy i turn into a sloth. yay! ...so much news to catch up on!!!
- Zachary Quinto at Spike TV's 7th Annual Video Game Awards 2009 [iwanttosylaryourbrain]
- i would very much like to have these bow ties [please?]
- if the internet named t.v. shows! [WUT?]
- Pee-wee is tired but ready [the wait is nearly over!]
- The Top 10 Breakout stars of 2009 according to AOL [yay #2, boo #1]
- Kim & NeNe to be taken out of real housewives [what in the holy fuckarade?!]
- Spinner Canada names the top albums of the decade! [me and my damn lists eh?]
- Dolores the Bear is D-Listeds Hot Slut Of November! [i SO voted for her]
- Rolling Stone names both the songs and albums of the decade! [holy list batman!]
- LastFM's best of 2009 continues with #20 - 11! [#11 is a shocker!]
- Dexters epic season finale gets epic ratings.
- Time's Top 10 EVERYTHING!
Yeah, that's a lot of shit i've accumulated over the weekend for [me] you guys lol. There's still a lot more that i'll link to tomorrow! Anyway, i want to end todays blog on a high note. Who better to do that than motherfucking Goldfrapp with their hit 'Ooh La La'!!!