Tuesday, December 1, 2009

stalking ellen degeneres!

So today I went out to Burbank to learn the drive to the Ellen Degeneres show (shut up with this already) so that I don't get lost tomorrow. Along the way I took some random pictures including this one of my victim:



there are more pics on my flickr page, all you have to do is click on the flickr link on the right side of my blog to get there : ) after that i decided to go shopping for some shoes and a toy to donate. i am pooped so i'm cutting it short! tomorrow i'll hopefully have time to tell you guys all about the show experience (whether it be from the audience or riff raff room), wish me luck!

DISS/cuss.

In the spirit of the holidays I present to you, my faithful reader, 'Happy Birthday Guadalupe' the annual Christmas song from one of my favorite bands, The Killers!


0 comments: