Hey guys, not much to report on today. Last night was spent huddling in bed fighting off some bad food with some trashy online t.v. (i know) and a trashy movie (think 'Pink Flamingos', i know). I was invited out to dinner but I kindly declined in order to lay in bed like a big baby. Friday schmiday, Divine's company is the only one I will ever need in this world.
Today I did some (cheap) Christmas decoration shopping and was walking through an empty Christmas aisle when all of a sudden i found the most glorious teddy bear in the history of teddy bears:
$75. fuck that.
I actually don't have plans tonight! I am broke out of my mind this weekend so I will have to make due by enjoying the most primitive of things, an early nights sleep! ON A SATURDAY!!! Who knows though, maybe the night wont end up being a bust and I'll get up and do somethin'!
- Anderson Cooper (that is pretty much it)
- Miley Montana: rock star of our generation (that reminds me, don't forget to visit peopleofwalmart.com)
- OPRAH WATCH 2009 rages on, Chicago counting down to doomsday (we're next)
- Whos looking for a new record deal worth 50 million? (Spoiler: it's Robbie Williams, fukk yeah!)
- Film.com's Worst TV Ideas Of The Decade (They mention Jay Leno, this list is 100% FACT based on that alone)
- Jabba the cake (I'm torn... it's food, but it's so damn ugly [i like how i pretend i wouldn't eat it])
- Friendly Sesame Street! (the horror!)
I don't know why I didn't catch this awesome video sooner (i'm always down for 80's inspired digitality!) Miami Horror presents, 'Don't Be On With Her'!