I still can't believe I've been blogging daily for nearly a month now. Wtf is that about?
Anyway, Later today I'm finally getting the chance to watch J.J. Abrams' reboot of 'Star Trek' which opened to amazing reviews earlier this year. I'm not really a Trek fan. in fact I don't think I've ever watched a Trek movie, but I'm all kinds of open minded whenever it comes to the Quinto.
I'm obsessed with having a Tyler Shields portrait of my very own one day. I'd want a glitterbomb to go off on my face in slow mo. It'd be hot. So yeah, today I caught up with Dexter and seriously let me stop myself for one second to give that show the tremendous props it deserves because I can't think of many series that in their 5th season are still as strong as they were in the beginning. I'm effin loving this season. I watch a lot of online t.v. guys, a lot... i'm just realizing this. I'm glad I'm writing this for all to see.
- The top 10 celebrity mugshots (they should be teaching this shit in schools)
- 50 facts about the united states of afuckingmerica (this too should be a course, maybe in pre-school?)
- The Arcade Fire cover Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (listen to this at night when youre ready to dream)
- Man thought to be in a coma for 23 years was really just paralyzed (oh god, the sheer horror of that)
- Yay! It's time for D-Listed's Slut Of The Week!!! (it's like looking into my future)
- Rolling Stone reviews Super Music Monday! (why are you rolling your eyes bitch?!)
- Joss Whedon gets the honor he deserves (this man is one of my personal heroes)
You guys, there just comes a time when we all have to accept certain things. Like how in person I don't usually fucking curse the way I do on my blog. I feel the same way about a certain person, I don't like admitting to it in public but on my blog it's all fair game. I like Lady Gaga, it just happened one day and I am still getting used to it. Well more accurately I have a love/hate with the bitch. She's my Rosario. Look at me writing a whole paragraph about this shit, that's how torn I am over this. Ugh, here's 'Bad Romance' (this video won me over) whatever...