Friday, November 27, 2009

black friday fail.

Hey guys, so I went to sleep with the intention of waking up wicked early to go shopping. Well, today when my alarm went off I felt my body say FUCK THAT! and ended up waking up around 9 a.m. Needless to say I pretty much missed out on the stuff I really wanted. At one point I swear I did a desperate slow mo dive for a measly little $3.99 DVD of The Dark Knight when I remembered I already owned that bitch. Determined not to leave empty handed I wandered endlessly trying to figure out what on Earth I could possibly want. Then I saw it guys, consider my childhood dream fulfilled...


 there's nothing like the fresh smell of nerd in the morning.

Anyway, I'm going to regroup and try again tomorrow. Wish me luck!

DISS/cuss.

With all the obvious signs pointing to an upcoming apocalypse, I can only think of one song that should be playing on your ipod/whatever the hell you use to listen to music, with 'We Will Become Silhouettes' here is a band that has left us hanging for nearly a decade, The Postal Service!


2 comments:

Jase said...

Ben I want your pikachu!!!

Kiwi said...

zomfg PIKA PIKA

also, emile hirsch <3