Wednesday, September 30, 2009

css leads to ear/eye masturbation.



I was remembering an interview some of the members from CSS had last year in which Ana Rezende mentioned Christina Aguilera's 'Stripped' album from 2002 and how much she liked it. Upon hearing this the interviewer did a double take and said "I'm sure you're kidding" like some fucking snob. I am not even going to mention how much i fucking hate people that only listen to the 'great' music like Bob Dylan or The Beatles or David Bowie or whoever the fuck people have labeled as the greatest of our time. I like that she mentioned pop music because so many out there are so afraid of it. I am a firm believer that you can like Britney Spears AND -insert whoever you think is the greatest band of all time-. I dont claim to listen to 'the best' music but i do respect people having a choice to listen to what they want WITHOUT having to judge others (err, didnt i just hate on a certain kind of people that only listen to one type of music?) blah! you know what i mean. Now, i'm going to let my aggression out by masturbating my eyes and ears with the following videos:

















ALL OVER MY FACE!!!

0 comments: