Sunday, May 18, 2008

heat.

It's been amazingly hot here in Los Angeles the past week. If you do not know, heat + me = the wicked witch of the WEST [thanks for the correction Claudia!]... except that she melted when water hit her and I'm being hit by the sun... yeah, the point is we're both melting. okay?

Anyway, last night I got a couple of my good friends together and we headed down to Manhattan Beach around 10 p.m. There's absolutely nothing better during a heatwave than to head down to the beach and sit under the stars with your best friends. After a couple of hours of catching up on the latest, we decided to get romantic and have ourselves a walk on the pier. I'm such a pimp. Yes... i am. No, really.

Apparently, no one told us that a walk on the pier at midnight meant that you were either:
A) looking for drugs
B) wanting to have public sex
C) wanted to go fishing

or

D) Other:

darn!

1 comments:

Claudia said...

Not trying to sound all know-it-allish or anything, but the Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie. The Wicked Witch of the East had the house fall on her and the Wicked Witch of the West was the one that melted. :)