Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The College Blog

why are we tortured pals? more specifically, why do students always get tortured so bad? essays after essays after essays blah blah blah. im sitting here a whole week after the last time i went to class and I am yet to come up with the inspiration to write a descriptive paper about a new place i was supposed to go to. I actually did end up going to the new place I was supposed to but I just havent been able to write 3 simple pages about it. 3 PAGES! That's nothing for someone who likes to write but I feel like if I start writing I wont be able to be descriptive so much as factual. You know, just stating the obvious. I have about 16 hours until class and I need to come up with something. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and if you know me that's like sleeping 5 minutes when you need 80 hours of sleep. Yes, I'm that kind of a guy. I'm also the kind that can write an entire blog about nothing instead of writing about everything... le sigh...

ill just get buzzed before class and enjoy my time there. see ya.

2 comments:

Kiwi said...

I hear ya..

imajeanyus said...

i'm sorry if i've missed this somehow, but what are you going to school for?